Fancy earning free exclusive rewards and experiences for Rock in Rio Lisboa?
Join the Rock in Rio Lisboa Erasmus network and win free experiences!
Forget everything you know about music festivals, this is Rock in Rio, the world´s biggest music Festival!
Experiencing a Rock in Rio is always incredible, but this year it will be even better. The ESN UEVORA and Rock in Rio will give you the best experience of your life!
#ErasmusRockInRio #RockInRioLisboa #ESNUEVORA
How it Works?
- Buy your Rock in Rio ticket at: www.fnac.pt/rockinrio
- Enter the Promo Code when purchasing the ticket: ESNUEVORA
- Earn free exclusive rewards and experiences for Rock in Rio Lisboa, and increase your chances of winning 1 lifelong ticket. (If you win this ticket you can go to all future editions of Rock in Rio! Forever!!!)
Experiences you can win:
Exclusive free access to the “Pre View” of the City of Rock
If you buy a ticket for Rock in Rio using the Promo Code, you get the guarantee for immediate free access to the “Pre View” of the City of Rock
What's the Pre View of the City of Rock? Have you ever been to the backstage of a music festival or felt the power of stepping on the top of the main stage? If not this will be a chance of a lifetime, don’t miss it!
The Pre View of the City of Rock is an exclusive event where we invite all the press and media, sponsors and very special guests to experience firsthand all the new features of the city of rock. Do you know this year we´ll have a swimming pool at the electronic stage? If you buy a Rock in Rio ticket using the Promo Code, you will be one of our very special guests.
The pre view will happen on May 10th. (More details will be announced)
Watch the Pre View of the City of Rock last year in the US: Here
Lifelong tickets: Double your chances of winning 1 lifelong ticket
Imagine you win 1 lifelong ticket for Rock in Rio and have the opportunity to go to all future editions of Rock in Rio! Forever!
HOW CAN I WIN?
- Register on the Rock in Rio Challenge website: http://www.rockinriochallenge.pt/
- To increase your chances of winning this challenge and winning 300 Extra points, take a photo of your purchased Rock in Rio ticket and the used promo code, and send it to: email@example.com with the following info:
- Erasmus Rock in Rio Challenge
- Photo of the purchased ticket
- Promo code used
- Your full name
- Email used while registering on the Rock in Rio Challenge platform
3. After validation of your details, you will receive an email confirmation and we´ll credit 300 Extra points on your account and increase your chances of winning this challenge
4. Keep playing and win extra prizes.
Win official Rock in Rio merchandising kits
(Bag pack / T-shirt / CAP/ Paper Notebook / Pen)
HOW CAN I WIN?
- Tell us in less than 50 words why Rock in Rio will be the best experience of your Erasmus time!
- The 10 most original phrases win the official merchandise kits.
Follow the steps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Erasmus Merchandising Kit
- Photo of the purchased ticket with promo code
- Promo code used
- Your full name
2. After validation of your details, you will receive an email with confirmation
3. The winners will be contacted by email until May 18th, and more details will be provided on how to collect the prizes
Rock in Rio Lisboa Details
Line-up: Bruce Springsteen, Queen + Adam Lambert, Hollywood Vampires, Maroon 5, Avicii, Mika, Fergie, Korn, Ariana Grande, Charlie Puth, Black Lips, Boogarins, Metz, Real Estate, Hinds, Mart’nália, Serjão Loroza, Léo Gandelman, Ciro Cruz, Toni Garrido, Simoninha,…
Full Line Up Link: http://rockinriolisboa.sapo.pt/en/cartaz/
Address: Parque da Belavista – Marvila, 1950-000 Lisboa
Latitude: 38º45'02.59 N
Longitude: 9º07'27.99 W
City of Rock: 4 stages (Main Stage, Vodafone Stage, EDM, EDP Rock Street); Other attractions (Ferris wheel and zip line); Street performances (capoeira, street dance, among many others); stores and brand activation corners; food & beverage
Rock in Rio is a legendary music festival born in 1985, in Brazil. The world’s biggest music festival is a relevant part of the history of music. In 2015 the festival celebrated its 30th anniversary and the numbers speak for themselves:
- 16 editions
- 4 countries (Brazil, Portugal, Spain and United States)
- 8,2 million people
- 1.498 musical shows
- 96 days of music
- 1.200 hours of pure entertainment
Rock in Rio has welcomed, throughout these three decades, artists like The Rolling Stones, Queen, Elton John, Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Stevie Wonder, Metallica, Bruno Mars, among so many others.
This will be Rock in Rio-Lisboa’s 7th edition. The festival chose the city of Lisbon, Portugal, as the first stop in its internationalization strategy with the first edition happening in 2004. From Lisbon, Rock in Rio travelled to Madrid, and most recently (May 2015) to Las Vegas. This May, Rock in Rio-Lisboa is back to Parque da Bela Vista for five days of music and pure entertainment.